saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] SAML SSO for Python IdP and Java SP

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Mattias Lidman <lidman@cs.umu.se> wrote:

> Any input is most appreciated!

Hi  Mattias,

   I had used the Python bindings of lasso to build our IdP which only
supported the web browser SSO profile.
   There is no documentation on how to write the IdP but if you search
the mailing lists
(http://lists.labs.libre-entreprise.org/pipermail/lasso-devel/)
   with my mailing address, you will get a feel of how to go about it.
(Go from later half of the year 2009 messages)
   But I will not recommend writing something on your own and using
actual implementations.

   Best of luck!

--
With best regards,