saml-dev message

Subject: SAML-AAI/Kerberos

Hi all,

I'm doing research in federated single sign-on. I saw the work of rok Papez to connecting web and Kerberos single sign-on. The work was presented in Terena networking conference (Link: http://tnc2009.terena.org/schedule/presentations/showdf6f.html?pres_id=56). However, I can't find any implementation or any documentation on how to implement the issue.

I'm wondering, has anyone attempted to implement work? If so, where can I find documentation on it? Any help would be great.

Thanks
Chen

--
Chen Liang