saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] FW: SAML 2.0 Authentication Request Questions

Yea, we screwed up our elements in Request and Response somewhat..sorry ... :-)

So..

1) Is there any element to pass the SAML Assertions received in step 4, inside SAML AuthnRequest in step 5 other than extension element?

2) The attribute nametypes (name, DoB, gender etc) returned in step 7 will be a URI inside  <AuthnContextClassRef> element.

Any clearer?

Cheers

Colin