saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] saml.xml.org spam

Hi,

Please contact support@oasis-open.org, you typically get quick responses, even outside office hours.

This is a common problem for the *.xml.org sites. If people from the OASIS TC are willing to monitor the site, OASIS can arrange for some designated site maintainers (e.g. TC members) to have an authority to directly remove postings or even the accounts of posters, beyond simple flagging. But flagging obviously is the start. As noted, responses are often quite quick.

In case of persistent spam (recurring registrations from spammers), support has additional tools. With one other site where this occurred, those tools have worked.

Pim