saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Informing SP about session invalidated in IDP

Hi All,

I have implemented security for my application with SAML and it works fine. But I have a special scenario in which if the user tries to access my service from a particular machine(IP), the user should not be sent for authentication but should be given direct access to the application.Can someone help me out if its possible in SAML? In other words, something like granting a life time certificate for the application to that machine.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:49 PM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
On 1/23/14, 11:10 AM, "Phalguni Mukherjee"
<phalgunimukherjee1007@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am trying to make a POC for SP,can anyone tell me the difference
>between SP.xml and SP-extend.xml and how it interact with idp.xml and
>idp-extend.xml

This isn't a list for product help, if those are OpenAM questions. They
have a list for support, I imagine.

-- Scott

--
Thanks & Regards