saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Handling SAML logout on close of browser window

On 3/11/14, 4:40 AM, "Phalguni Mukherjee"
<phalgunimukherjee1007@gmail.com> wrote:

>How to handle SAML logout on close of browser window.

SAML logout doesn't involve closing the browser, that's a workaround for
the fact that actual SAML logout, and in fact most any alternative, don't
actually work well.

>I am clearing cookie on my SP side and making session invalidate, it
>works fine when one tab is opened but when multiple tabs are opened I am
>getting access to my application without authentication.

That has nothing to do with multiple tabs, I can basically promise that.
You're misunderstanding something you're observing. Multiple tabs share
cookie state, so by definition if it worked in one it would work in many,
whatever you happen to be doing.

-- Scott