saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Single signout from IDP side

I tried request.getAttribute(SAML2Constants.SESSION_INDEX); and request.getParameter(SAML2Constants.SESSION_INDEX); both returns null, is their some other way of getting these valuse?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:36 PM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
On 3/12/14, 1:43 PM, "Phalguni Mukherjee"
<phalgunimukherjee1007@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes I mean SOAP based logout initiated at IDP end, If I maintain state in
>my server, my server can handle multiple request how do I know which
>session I should invalidate, as soap logout request do not bring any user
>details with it nore it brings any cookie parameter

It brings the exact details defined to implement SAML logout, the NameID
and SessionIndex.

-- Scott

--
Thanks & Regards