saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Single signout from IDP side

I f you are talking about parsing SOAP string I am not able to find any soap string coming in the request, if you can explain a bit detail, I am using SUN Saml API

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:56 PM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
On 3/12/14, 2:22 PM, "Phalguni Mukherjee"
<phalgunimukherjee1007@gmail.com> wrote:

>I tried request.getAttribute(SAML2Constants.SESSION_INDEX); and
>request.getParameter(SAML2Constants.SESSION_INDEX); both returns null, is
>their some other way of getting these valuse?

That isn't a SAML question, it's a software support question. There is no
reason why either of those would work, and I can guess why they don't, but
it certainly has nothing to do with SAML as a standard.

Java doesn't just magically consume SAML messages, any more than it does
any other application protocol. You need code to parse, validate, and
expose the data.

-- Scott

--
Thanks & Regards