saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] multi-valued SAML attributes

Just FYI, XACML explicitly defines two or more Attributes with the same name as being the equivalent to a multi-value attribute of that name with the same values, including duplicates. The context handler converts to the multi-value form, which may be conveniently processed with XACML's extended bag functions. However, if different issuers are given for the attributes (or different data types) XACML considers them to be distinct attributes.

Hal