saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] SAML & establishing an SSO connection

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 7:11 AM, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:

> That could just mean the real B2B scenarios between peers where one isn't
> more or less a slave to the other don't come up in the "business" of
> academia.

We are certainly encountering it in Healthcare. We've had a couple of
use cases where clients need to interoperate with disparate user
domains, that's where our motivation for the design for the Alias
Domains came from.

The actual integration, however, is basically ad hoc on vendor by
vendor basis. We haven't seen any real commonality out there beyond,
perhaps a  CSV file with somewhat common columns in it.

--
This message, and any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential
or proprietary information intended only for the use of the addressee(s)