saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Happy Birthday, SAML

Happy Birthday! Celebration all around.

And a particular thanks to all of the folks (Scott et al) that have
been working on this specification for all this time.

We've been using it for several years, hand rolled (on top of
OpenSAML) our own IdP and SP implementations, and have found the
profiles really robust and flexible, providing us with all sorts of
opportunities for integration and federation.

Hard to appreciate the capabilities until you hit the ground running
with it and start integration with random 3rd parties. It's been
really successful for us.

Regards,

Will Hartung
(willh@mirthcorp.com)

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Peter Schober
<peter.schober@univie.ac.at> wrote:
> Happy 10th birthday, SAML2.0!
> https://www.oasis-open.org/standards#samlv2.0
> Still massively useful to us and our communities, also thanks to the
> many things built on top of and since the release of the spec,
> e.g. MetaIOP, MDUI, MDRPI, MetadataAlg, Entity Attributes, etc.
> -peter

This message, and any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential
or proprietary information intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
named above or may contain information that is legally  privileged. If you
are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it
to the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us
by replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies
immediately thereafter.  Thank you for your cooperation.