saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] IdP initiated SSO and RelayState

>> Base64 has nothing to do with it. RelayState is opaque to everything but the system that creates it.

Could you please elaborate it? As fas as I know there is section in saml spec which specify the process to encode message and url.

thx

> How I should encode the RelayState.

That depends on the binding and has nothing to do with RelayState per se.

> JDK's Base64.getUrlEncoder() encodes with with padding chars in the end
> (==).

Base64 has nothing to do with it. RelayState is opaque to everything but the system that creates it.

-- Scott

--

Ing. Antonio  Di Maio

Mobile  +48 534 861 209 | Skype dimaio_antonio

ul Torfowa 12/4, Cracow, Poland

www.antoniodimaio.com

This email including all attachments may include confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this email by mistake, please inform immediately the sender and destroy the email. Any review, copying or distribution of this email is strictly prohibited.