saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Where to pot information inside the SP's metadata?

Hi Peter,

Good suggestion. I think it is useful for what I need.

I found an actual example on github for what you are sugesting and I will try to implement something similar.

https://github.com/identinetics/saml_schematron/blob/228e224d14ad0754af004935f0a77c424be21a65/testdata/rule10W_fail.xml#L5-L21

Thank you,

Andrei Petcu