saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] Where to pot information inside the SP's metadata?

I see. I will try that.

Andrei

On 08.09.2016 12:03, Peter Schober wrote:
* Andrei Petcu <andreip@posteo.net> [2016-09-08 10:42]:
Thank you for your reply. I made a mistake, I actually mean the IDP, not the
SP. I want to put some extra information about the country in the IDP's
metadata since I actually talk to a Stork VIDP. I want to do this since I
want the SP to be able to map the IDP to a specific country.
IIRC the extension goes into the EntityDescriptor element, not into a
RoleDescriptor element, so EntityAttributes can be used with any kind
of entity (IDP, SP, AA).
-peter