saml-dev message

Subject: Re: [saml-dev] XML signature validation question

On 1/13/17, 9:38 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:

> The content of the KeyInfo is a hint

That's a mis-statement by me. It's a hint in a message of course, but in the context in which you asked (metadata) it's a data element to communicate something specific. The rest of my point stands: the specific thing it's communicating is not defined by SAML itself, unfortunately, and the only document that has ever defined what it does communicate is the profile I referenced.

-- Scott