saml-dev message

Subject: How Open SAML signs certificates with whitespace characters

Hi.

I was wondering how, (when by mistake or wrong formatting operation, like copy and past) a certificate containing space is treated by OpenSaml . When Saml Response is signed using the certificate with spaces defined in metadata I will still get the right and same signature from idp?  Spaces are automatically removed/ignored?

Thanks

--

Antonio Di Maio

www.antoniodimaio.com