samldemotech message

Subject: Re: RSA SAML Interop Conference Call Minutes - January 26, 2005

Seems to me that we should have one certificate per "entity", as
identified by an entity id. So, if your SP and IDP are in one server
and have the same entity id, then they should have the same cert. If,
however, you plan to install separate servers for your SP and IDP, each
with their own entity id, then they should have their own certificates.

-Greg