Subject: Groups - sarif-v1.0-wd01.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
As discussed and approved at the SARIF TC meeting of 2017/09/20, I've uploaded
the first Working Draft of the Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF)
standard. It is based on the Microsoft HTML contribution presented at the TC
meeting of 2017/09/06.

As we've discussed, there are no substantive changes between the HTML "contribution"
and the Word document (.docx) "Working Draft". Aside from content rearrangements
and reformatting required by the OASIS document template, I:

- Fixed typos
- Made terminology consistent (there were places I'd used different terms for the
same concept.
- Brought the code examples up to date (some were not up to date with the latest
text in the spec).
- Improved phrasing in a few places.

We will begin reviewing this document at the next TC meeting on September 27th.

-- Laurence Golding
Document Name: sarif-v1.0-wd01.docx

Description
The first Working Draft of the Static Analysis Results Interchange Format
(SARIF) standard.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Laurence Golding
Group: OASIS Static Analysis Results Interchange Format (SARIF) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2017-09-21 12:03:57