Subject: Provisional draft includes all changes

Here is the status:

  • I update the provisional draft with the changes we approved today, as amended.
  • The schema (and the schema changes document) is up to date with all changes.
  • I added the list of acknowledgments (supplied by Stefan) to the provisional draft.
  • I updated the HTML version of the provisional draft.
  • There are two issues we must address before asking OASIS to submit our CSD.1:
    1. Array-valued result.workItemUris – yes or no in CSD.1?
    2. Value of columnKind for tools that don’t process text files.

I propose:

  1. Yes, accept array-valued result.workItemUris in CSD.1.
  2. Keep columnKind as required, but introduce enumerated value "none" for tools that don’t process text files.

I will wait for resolution of those two issues before creating the ZIP. May I ask Michael to help me drive resolution of the two issues (by which I mean, gently nudge people who care about them to weigh in – I’m not good at that), and David and Stefan to adjust our balloting process to accommodate the changes, if we accept them.