Subject: June 20th teleconference canceled

Thanks to the successful conclusion of our ballot, our teleconference this Wednesday, June 20th, is canceled. We agreed at our previous meeting that we would cancel the June 20th meeting if we had a successful ballot.

Also as agreed, we will plan a new teleconference shortly after the end of the 30-day public comment period, once the schedule for the comment period is known.

					David