Subject: Fwd: Open Cyber Security Alliance at RSA Conference

Jasmine is OASIS' new Ecosystem Development Manager, doing what Dee Schur used to do. I'm forwarding this message to the SARIF TC mailing list because we have some participants who attend RSA.

If you go, it would be great to hear about what you learned. You could send a note to the mailing list or mention it at the next teleconference.

					David
--- Begin Message ---

Hello!

I am the new Ecosystem Development Manager picking up the baton from Dee Schur. You might have received an email from me already at some point.Â

OCA will hold an event at the RSA Conference in San Francisco next month. The event is being hosted by IBM. It will be held at the W hotel and feature tabletop areas for each OCA Sponsor, a short program, breakfast, and time for networking with prospects. We'll have room for about 150 attendees.Â

The OCA technical agenda is expanding with at least two new projects on the horizon. In addition to RSA, we're planning activities at Black Hat USA and Borderless Cyber Europe later this year.

It would be great to have you involved. Please let me know if you would like to attend.ÂÂ

Kind regards,

Jasmine

--

JasmineÂMbadugha