Subject: Re: [sarif] New errata bundle posted

Hi David,

On Mon, Jun 19, 2023, at 12:21, David Keaton wrote:
      The new errata bundle was just posted, with the corrections agreed
at last Thursday's meeting.  Since this is later than anticipated, I
will start the ballot late this Friday rather than Thursday to give
people more time to check the documents.

David
[...]

Thank you for providing the new bundle, much appreciated!

I found four broken links and I created three issues,
as the two broken links in the new appendix M are in one table.

Refs:

- Errata01 20230619
  - Section 1.2 Terminology - Entry result management system - artifacts link broken2.1.0
    - https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/593
  - Section 2.4 Syntax notation - Second list item - ECMA ref link broken 2.1.0
    - https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/592
  -  Appendix M links to section 3 and 4 broken 2.1.0
    - https://github.com/oasis-tcs/sarif-spec/issues/591

I hope this helps and finding such minor inconveniences at this stage is still
welcome ...

PS: I only found these after transforming the word document into a docbook v5.0 Book document ;-)

PPS: Shouldn't we use "Title Case for Section Titles"?

All the best,
Stefan

Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.
read: https://stefan-hagen.website
write: stefan@hagen.link