Subject: OASIS SCA Assembly TC Agenda 26 Feb

Folks,

This is the agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

You will notice that it has a hefty amount of work in it.

This is shows that we have collectively been very busy bees and there are now a lot of proposals ready for consideration.
I don't expect that we shall get through more than half of this - but it is simple to carry through unconsidered
stuff to the next meeting.

We may want to ask whether we need to temporarily lengthen the meeting or plan some additional ones.

1. Opening

Introductions
Roll call
Scribe confirmation
Agenda bashing

2. Approval of minutes of SCA-Assembly TC meeting of 19th February
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/27261/SCA%20Assembly%20minutes%202008-02-19.html

3. Action Items:

2008-01-22-1: Testing sub-committee organise themselves, select a chair, and report to the TC

>Done
2008-01-22-6: Karmarkar to coordinate with Alex Yu and produce a new proposal
2008-01-22-12: Koenig to produce a proposal to address Assembly-33 based in part on his presentation and the discussion in the room

> Done

2008-02-05-1: Edwards to post updated schemas

4. Status of work towards Committee Draft of the Specification

WD-03 has been posted to the mailing list and uploaded here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/27238/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-WD-03.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/27239/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-WD-03.pdf

5. New Issues

ASSEMBLY-50 Default binding for callbacks
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-50

ASSEMBLY-51 Composite Completeness
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-51

ASSEMBLY-XX @ImplementationRef on Service or Reference to identify appropriate parts of the implementation
Raised in this email:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200802/msg00105.html

6. Existing Issues

ASSEMBLY-30 Incorrect description of child elements in Assembly
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-30
The proposal is contained in the JIRA description.

ASSEMBLY-5 Component type allows to specify wire targets on references
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-5
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200802/msg00054.html

ASSEMBLY-16 Component URI is not well described
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-16

Proposal contained in this email:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200802/msg00111.html

ASSEMBLY-33 Long-Running Request-Response Operations
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-33

The proposal is contained in this email:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200802/msg00109.html

ASSEMBLY-25 Can Implementation change property values after instantiaion
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-25

The proposal is contained in this email:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200802/msg00055.html

ASSEMBLY-8 SCDL artifact resolution underspecified
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-8

The proposal is discussed in these emails:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200802/msg00092.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/200802/msg00102.html

ASSEMBLY-31 Wiring from a reference with no binding to a service with abinding
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-31

The proposal is contained in the issue.

7. AOB