Subject: NEW ISSUE: interface.partnerLinkType

RAISER: Martin Chapman (on behalf of the SCA Bindings TC)

TARGET: SCA Assembly Specification

Section 2.3 of the SCA BPEL Specification (CD 01) [1]  states that it is possible in SCA to use interface.partnerLinkType instead of
interface.wsdl.  This is not a WS-BPEL specific feature and can be used on non-bpel implemented wsdl interfaces.
Since it is not WS-BPEL or C+I specific shouldn't this be documented in the Assembly spec? We may even want to consider replacing
bi-directional interfaces with the concept of partnerlink, since there appears to be duplication.

Proposal: Document interface.partnerLinkType in the Assembly Spec.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26920/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-01.doc
Martin Chapman
Consulting Member of Technical Staff
Oracle