Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] ISSUE 8 - Artifact resolution - proposal V5

Anish and I had a chat and we would like to propose the following rules
for Artifact Resolution:

1. If the 'location' attribute is present. look in that location.  If
not found -> error

If the 'location' attribute is not present:

2. Look in the referring artifact.  If not found continue.

3. Look in the import list of the referring artifact.  If not found -> error

All the best, Ashok