Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] ISSUE 37: Need to clarify contents of an SCA Domain virtual composite

As promised, my proposal for resolving issue 37.

Section headings and line numbers refer to cd02-rev1 (attached to a
recent email from Mike).

2.1,  156:

remove composites X and Z from the picture, replace with a new
composite X with component C wiring to A in Y

6,  1207:

change "elements" to "components and wires"

12.6,  3981-2:

Like other composites, it contains components and wires.  Unlike other
composites,
there are no promoted services or references, since there is no
defined scope for visibility
larger than the domain.

12.6.1,  4006-8:

All of the composite’s components become top-level components.
The meaning of any promoted services and references in the supplied
composite is not defined;
since there is no composite scope outside the domain composite, the
usual idea of promotion has
no utility.

B.10,  5023:

replace: "The domain, like a composite, also has Services and