Subject: Problem with <interface/> element in XSD - Editorial Fix

Folks,

It was pointed out by Graham Charters that the XSD for the base <interface/> element in CD02 Rev6 is missing @requires and @policySets
attributes, even though these are present in the pseudo-schema and in the description of the <interface/> element in the main body of the spec.

I have checked the history of this and it is an editorial mistake.  The @requires and @policySets attributes were added to the
<interface/> element by the resolution of Issue 39 and they were included in the XSD in sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd01-rev1.doc.
At some point in a later update, they got lost - there was certainly no Issue resolution that called for their removal.

As a result, I am going to add them back into XSD in the latest revision of the specification as an editorial correction.

If anyone has a problem with this course of action, please let me know.