Subject: Public Review Preparation

The TC Process allows us to recommend external stakeholders who should be notified of the review.

In other words if we want to solicit comments from  non-OASIS groups we must tell TC-Admin of these groups, so that the comment email can be sent to them.

If you have an external groups that you think should be explicitly solicited please let the Chairs know asap.

Where possible, include an email address of the group.

This of course does not prohibit individual TC Members from soliciting comments from other sources!

Cheers,

  Martin.

Martin Chapman | Standards Professional
Mobile: +353 87 687 6654

ORACLE Ireland
"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"