Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] CD 03 zip file uploaded - Now ready to Submitfor Publication and Public Review

Mike Edwards wrote:

> Folks,
>
> First, many thanks to Anish for getting this done.
>
> The PDF needs regenerating - I will ask Dave Booz to do this, but there
> are a number of formatting
> errors in there (not in the Word or the HTML), plus the lack of live links.
>
> I'd like to ask about the RDDL - is it easy to get the RDDL updated as
> and when the new XSDs
> get approved?

I think it would be very easy to update the RDDL. I would be happy to
volunteer for this.

> Unless someone screams, I intend to submit this package for publication
> later today and to formally
> request the start of the public review, with the only change being an
> updated clean version of
> the PDF.

Based on the feedback I got, I have updated the zip file (as well as the
  PDF and doc version) "in place" in our doc repository.

The zip file has been updated for the following:
1) There are now two RDDL files (one based on Bryan's and one based on CD01)
2) I did fix the RDDL files to make them consistent wrt order of schema
files and made a few fixes in Bryan's version. I also fixed a bug in the
description of intent definitions. Previously it was called out to be a
schema, which it is obviously not. I have also included the C/C++
artifacts in the RDDLs in anticipation of their approval by C/C++ TC
tomorrow.
3) I changed the front page of the CD03 (doc, pdf and html) to have the
'previous version' point to the CD02 docs in our repository (the public
links). These do not point to docs.oasis-open.org but instead point to
www.oasis-open.org. In doing so, the 'previous version' only has links
to .doc and .pdf. CD02 HTML version does not exist and I didn't think it
was worth the effort to create a subdirectory with all the figures that
would be required for HTML.
4) I have *not* changed the diff version (doc, pdf, html) to reflect the
front page change. I didn't think it was worth the effort.
5) This means that if we want the PDF to contain the right TOC links,
Dave will have to oblige us and regen the PDF again. Sorry Dave!