Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Public Review announcement - SCA Assembly Specification** UPDATE **

Mary,

New version:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/31992/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd03.pdf

Old version:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/31733/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-cd03.pdf

- Previous version links on title page were wrong

I'm afraid that we've also found some problems relating to the XSDs in the package that we sent to you previously - the
wrong versions of some files from other TCs were included.  I've linked to the new ZIP containing the complete package,
which has the following updates, in addition to the change to the main assembly spec PDF above

Added:
license.txt
sca-contribution-c-1.1-cd03.xsd
sca-contribution-cpp-1.1-cd03.xsd