Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Pointer to SCA event processing presentation

Hi Anish,

I have a very naive question about the eventing proposal: is there a
capability that cannot be implemented using JMS? My impression is the
JMS API has everything that is needed to be the foundation of an
eventing system.

As an aside, I'm not asking this as a way of implying that JMS should
be used and/or required.

Jim