Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] some of our concerns with the eventing proposal

[<MartinC>] with an event, there is no  semantic contractual expectation on the side of the sender as to what the receiver will do
upon receipt - the operation name is meaningless for an event but carries some semantics for normal invocations.
e.g debitBankAccount(200) vs an event that says an Account has gone overdrawn.