Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] draft minutes of 2010-08-03 are attached

Eric,

Thanks for reminding us about your email.

I think the minutes for 3rd August are correct since your email didn't arrive on the list until after the meeting.

For 10th August the minutes are correct in that your email was not discussed - there was no time devoted to 1.2 issues since
we spent our time closing out 1.1 of Assembly.

I'll make sure that your email is on the agenda for next week's meeting.

From: "Eric Johnson" <eric@tibco.com>
To: "Bob Freund" <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>
Cc: Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB, <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 11/08/2010 06:03

On vacation this week, but so as to not lose a week of possible discussion, I'm thinking I should point out that I did produce a document to help clarify eventing options.

While the minutes may correctly reflect the discussion on the call, the discusion seems to have overlooked this email:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-assembly/201008/msg00006.html

Eric