Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] NEW ISSUE: Need some notion of "callback" addressin conjunction with eventing

I think this could be done by using event message metadata (some kind of
reply-to header). I don't think there is anything in the current model
that prevents this (although there is no effort to standardize event
metadata). Are you suggesting standardization of metadata with this issue?
On the part about consumer tied to an unwired producer, the consumer is
allowed to react to an event (or not) in any way it deems appropriate
(application logic) including invoking a one-way operation on a service
offered by the same component that produced the original event, OR
raising its own event (the original event may have enough information
about the channel binding and how to get to it). Why do we need this
tie-up? I can see this would be interesting if there was some use of
policy/binding injection on the responding producer. We have disallowed
bindings on producer/consumers and wrt policy -- I know we haven't
really decided on policy matching -- but this could complicate, the
already complicated, eventing policy issue further.