Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Public access to our docs

Hi Anish,

  There are two URIs for each document uploaded to Kavi. When you upload a document an email will be sent back to the TC with the publicly-accessible version. (see: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/email/archives/201010/msg00083.html) You will also see the instructions for how to convert a member-only URI to the publicly-accessible URI at the top of the TC's home page:
Did you know that you can make any any members-only URL a publicly visible URL? Simply replace the string 'apps/org/workgroup/{tcname}' with 'committees'

Regards,

Mary