Subject: FW: [sca-assembly] Version 1.2 WD06

-----Original Message-----
From: Anish Karmarkar [mailto:Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2011 12:05 PM
To: eric.wells@hitachisoftware.com
Cc: 'Mike Edwards'
Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Version 1.2 WD06

248 was raised as a catch all issue for 2119 keywords related to
eventing. When it was raised, we were debating several critical issues
wrt the model and did not want to be bogged down by various
MUST/SHOULD/MAYs and decided that we'll file a separate issue to deal
with that. Subsequently, several issue resolution proposals have
included 2119 keywords. I'm not confident that this issue is completely
resolved. It'll probably take one of the editors to take a closer look
and identify fixes before we can resolve this.

As you may have seen in my other email. It is really 245 that is
resolved with v1.2CSD01 and not 246.

On 7/28/2011 11:41 PM, Eric Wells wrote:
> Anish&  Mike,
>                I also think SCA Assembly v1.2 CSD01 may resolve
ASSEMBLY-248.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/42938

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42767/sca-assembly-1.2-spe