Subject: [public review comments]TC Admin comments on TestCases for the SCA Assembly Model Version 1.1 Specification

Members of the OASIS Service Component Architecture / Assembly
(SCA-Assembly) TC,

TC Administration provides the following comments for the public
review of the above Committee Specification Drafts. The public review
was announced on 05 October 2011. See
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201110/msg00004.html

General:
These do not require correcting but we provide them for your consideration.

The following references to other OASIS documents do not use the
specification's published Citation format:

1. Current citation used:

[ASSEMBLY] OASIS Committee Draft 08, SCA Assembly Model Specification
Version 1.1, May 2011,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/sca-assembly-1.1-spec-csd08.pdf

Specification's published Citation Format is:

sca-assembly
<ital>Service Component Architecture Assembly Model Specification
Version 1.1</ital>. 18 January 2011.
OASIS Committee Specification Draft.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/scaassembly-1.1-spec-csd07.pdf

Note that csd08 is not currently on the server so the link is broken.
Also, we recommend linking to the HTML version for ease of access by
readers.

2. Current citation used:

[TA-GUIDE] OASIS Committee Draft 05, Test Assertions Guidelines
Version 1.0, August 2010
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/guidelines/v1.0/cd05/testassertionsguidelines-cd-05.pdf

This committee specification draft does not have a citation format
provided. The citation construction that we use for OASIS documents
is:

[CITATION-LABEL]
Work Product title (italicized). Approval date (DD Month YYYY). Stage
Identifier and Revision Number (e.g., Committee Specification Draft
01). Principal URI (version-specific URI, e.g., including the filename
component with stage and revision: /somespec-v1.0-csd01.html).

So, for TA Guide, this would be

[TA-GUIDE]
<ital>Test Assertions Guidelines Version 1.0</ital>. Approval date 30
August 2011. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 05.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tag/guidelines/v1.0/cd05/testassertionsguidelines-cd-05.html

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org