Subject: Proposal to resolve ASSEMBLY-243

As per discussion from our last call, I took an action item to resolve ASSEMBLY-243.

Target: sca-assembly-spec-v1.2-csd01.pdf

Proposal:

In section 5.9, append to the paragraph ending on line 2926 the following text: " This specification does not define any way to configure the default domain channel."

That is, the whole paragraph reads:

The default channel always exists, even if it not declared explicitly in the configuration of the Domain. The default channel has the URI "/".
This specification does not define any way to configure the default domain channel.

-Eric.