Subject: ISSUE 1 - JMS binding, definition of headers

I believe I've changed the subject heading according to the guidelines
in the issue process.  Perhaps it would be best if Eric, as issue
editor, changes the subject line on the email that announces the issue
number to use.

I'm OK with one JIRA "component" per spec.  Not sure a formal decision
is necessary for this (do we really want to spend conf call time on such
things?).

Regarding this specific issue... I believe the proposed solution should
be accepted.

Perhaps the bindings TC can be the first TC to close an issue!

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Johnson [mailto:eric@tibco.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 12:13 PM
To: sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] NEW ISSUE: JMS binding, definition of
headers

Created issue: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BINDINGS-1

-Eric

P.S. I took the liberty of defining a "component" for the individual
specifications (well, at least JMS so far). Perhaps this is an approach
that we need to formally approve?

P.P.S. Someone with more Jira experience - should I be putting in the
reporter as the person who filed the issue? If so, how, since I don't
know their JIRA system user names?