Subject: Looking forward to the face-to-face in Burlington

I'm thinking forward to our face-to-face, and wondering whether the JCA
binding will be on the agenda.

If it is, I would like to know somewhat in advance, as I will need to
learn more about JCA and confer with my colleagues so that I come
appropriate prepared.

Perhaps a brief discussion of the agenda for the face-to-face makes
sense as part of our next meeting tomorrow?

Thoughts?

-Eric.