Subject: Issue-19: different proposal for resolution...

We've taken issue with lines 81-83 of
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26837/sca-jcabinding-1.1-spec-WD-01.pdf,
which currently read:

"In this case, the identified WSDL binding must have an equivalent
PortType with the SCA service or reference. In this case the endpoint
address URI for the SCA service or reference must be provided via the
URI attribute on the binding."

I'm confused.  Why bother with the second sentence at all?  When the
@wsdlElement isn't present at all, we currently don't feel it necessary
to highlight that the service or reference URI might be derived, or
specified with the @uri attribute.  Why do we need to state this again
here?  Especially since section 2.1 immediately follows, and pretty much
tells you how to get a URI if one isn't available from the referenced
WSDL information, I think this extra "clarification" doesn't help matters.

-Eric.