Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] CamelCase convention recommendation from OpenCSA liaisoncommittee

I'm fine with editors handling it as long as it's covered by an AI.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Simon Holdsworth ---11/21/2008 04:35:37 AM---My feeling is that this can be done by the editors withoSimon Holdsworth ---11/21/2008 04:35:37 AM---My feeling is that this can be done by the editors without the need for a new issue.

Simon Holdsworth <simon_holdsworth@uk.ibm.com>

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

OASIS Bindings <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>

11/21/2008 04:35 AM

Re: [sca-bindings] CamelCase convention recommendation from OpenCSA liaison committee

My feeling is that this can be done by the editors without the need for a new issue.

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

21/11/2008 07:19

OASIS Bindings <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
Re: [sca-bindings] CamelCase convention recommendation from OpenCSA liaison committee

I could go either way: a new issue or treat this as editorial.