Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Notions around issue 54 - close to a proposal

+1

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Simon Nash ---02/11/2009 09:48:09 AM---David Booz wrote: > +1 to Mike.Simon Nash ---02/11/2009 09:48:09 AM---David Booz wrote: > +1 to Mike.

Simon Nash <oasis@cjnash.com>

David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS

sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org

02/11/2009 09:48 AM

Re: [sca-bindings] Notions around issue 54 - close to a proposal

David Booz wrote:
> +1 to Mike.
>
> And one further comment (on the reference side), how do other people
> feel about an optimization allowing wsdlElement to point to a WSDL
> service that has only one port in it?

I would take this a step further to allow a reference to point to
a WSDL service with more than one port in it.  In this case, the
SCA runtime would select a port in an implementation-defined manner.
It is my understanding that this is what the current spec implies.

  Simon