Subject: Issue 2: proposal v11

Attached.

I accepted changes from v10 and made additional changes as I was tasked
to do during the last call. This should address all the comments/issues
so far except for one, which is the name of the WS-Policy assertion.

I have changed it from sca:CallbackAssertion to sca:WSCallback. My
rationale for this is:
1) 'Assertion' is redundunt, so removal just makes it shorter and
shorter is better.
2) This is a callback mechanism that is defined for Web services. Other
bidnings/technologies that are used in SCA may have a different
mechanism for callback so the previx 'WS' makes sense. This constrains
it to the realm of Web services.

The other suggestion that was made by Mike was
sca:CallbackAssertion_WSA. I prefer a WS (or WSA) prefix rather than a
suffix and the underscore is unnecessary. So I suppose another
alternative would be 'sca:WSACallback'.

SCA-bindings-issue2-proposal-v11.doc

SCA-bindings-issue2-proposal-v11.pdf