Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Proposal 01 for Issue 54

1) In section 3.1, bullet 3.1 (for service) says:
"... and references a wsdl:service element, then use the URI indicated
by each contained wsdl:port element"

In section 3.1, bullet 3 (for reference) says:
"If the @wsdlElement attribute is present and references a wsdl:service
element, use the URI indicated by any contained wsdl:port element that
satisfies runtime policies and constraints"

Any particular reason runtime policy and constraints are important for
reference but not for service?

We also say in the explanation of @wsdlElement that only those ports in
the WSDL service element that have equivalent portType are made available.

2) We don't require that when endpointReference and @wsdlElement are
both used the wsdlElement MUST reference only a WSDL binding. If this is
true when @URI is specified, it should be true for endpointReference as
well. Both are a way to specify uris.
As a side, an EPR can contain WSDL metadata. What happens if the EPR
points to a WSDL binding in its metadata section. Can it be different
from the one pointed to by @wsdlElement? I would like to suggest that it
be a "compatible super/subset".

3) For reference (in bullet 5) it says:
"Otherwise, the URI for the reference is determined by the binding it is
wired to, or by deployment"
Isn't it always determined by the binding it is wired to?

4) A very minor editorial comment. It would nice if the algorithms for
service and ref were structured (wrt bullets) similarly.