Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Issue 2: proposal v11

David Booz wrote:
> Just so that I'm clear, is it true that any given:
>
> [HTTP req msg + MC] --> Service
>
> could be answered by any one of:
>
> [HTTP res msg + callback req] <-- Service
>
> OR
>
> [HTTP res msg (2xx) + empty entity body] <-- Service

This is part of the MC protocol.
If there is a pending message (for a match for the MC anon URI) you
respond to the poll with the pending message (in this case the callback
req). If there is no pending messsage then you return a 202 with empty
enity body.

> The response for req msg is ONLY obtained by: what's in the ???? empty
> body+MC headers? Same as first message?

Not sure what you mean. The term 'req msg' is overloaded here. Perhaps
we can talk about this on the call.