Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Re: Proposed resolution to issue 54, attempt #4

The first condition in section 2.1 (service) is also the subject of the SHOULD in the preceding paragraph. If the runtime is unable to use the absolute URI (for the reasons mentioned around the SHOULD), then what is the runtime supposed to do? Keep going down the list, or does it stop and move to some vendor specific mechanism (like asking a human deployer)? Actually this condition of being unable to comply with the resulting URI can occur for any of the steps. I wanted to clarify the intentions before I suggested a solution.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Eric Johnson ---03/11/2009 06:03:43 PM---Oops - forgot to incorporate comments from Mike E. Attempt #Eric Johnson ---03/11/2009 06:03:43 PM---Oops - forgot to incorporate comments from Mike E. Attempt #4 attached.

Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>

OASIS Bindings <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>

03/11/2009 06:03 PM

[sca-bindings] Re: Proposed resolution to issue 54, attempt #4

Eric Johnson wrote:
> Attached.  Integrates all of Simon N.'s concerns, I think.
>
> -Eric.
>
> P.S. My apologies for missing the meeting today.  I forgot to put an
> entry on my calendar for the unusual meeting, and it was all downhill
> from there.

(See attached file: sca-binding-ws-1.1-spec-cd02-issue54-proposal-04.doc)---------------------------------------------------------------------

sca-binding-ws-1.1-spec-cd02-issue54-proposal-04.doc