Subject: Today's motion for resolving issue 2

On today's call I made a motion to resolve 2 with v14 of my proposal
with 3 changes. That sounded more complicated because essentially it was
trying to resolve issue 2 and fix the proposed resolution for 25.
Apologies for getting the two things mixed up.

I think we can resolve 2 with v14 + SimonN's suggested one line change.
All things related to appendix B and section 5 have nothing to do with
issue 2, they belong to 25.