Subject: JCA binding spec revision

Folks, I've uploaded rev4 of the JCA binding CD02.  This includes the following changes:

Accepted all changes for rev3 and earlier
Resolution to BINDINGS-78
Fixed all external references to be hyperlinks that include the reference tag and text
Renamed the document according to the original naming convention (sca-jcabinding-....)
Modified "previous version" links to point at cd01, as that was the last published version (I did that for JMS binding as well).

Apologies that my PDF converter cannot render internal links or cross-references as hyperlinks, when we agree on CD03 I will have to ask if someone can volunteer to generate the final PDF.

Here's the document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33075/sca-jcabinding-1.1-spec-cd02-rev4.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33074/sca-jcabinding-1.1-spec-cd02-rev4.doc

Here's the diff between rev4 and cd02:

Regards, Simon

Simon Holdsworth
STSM, SCA Bindings Architect; Master Inventor; OASIS SCA Bindings TC Chair
MP 211, IBM UK Labs, Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN, UK
Tel +44-1962-815059 (Internal 245059) Fax +44-1962-816898
Internet - Simon_Holdsworth@uk.ibm.com

sca-jcabinding-1.1-spec-cd02-rev4.diff.pdf