Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Comments on CD02-rev5 binding.jms

I agree, we could have just removed the entire line and it wouldn't harm the example. The fact that it was an example may lead someone to copy/paste it and then later get surprised by the encoding as they modify it. If the line is there, I think it's a better practice to make it portable.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com